Majestic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

majestic world of royalty

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ask me
Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 12:35 pm by Hazbin

» Discutii fara noima
Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 12:34 pm by Hazbin

» din 10 in 10
Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:04 pm by Hazbin

» din 5 in 5
Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:04 pm by Hazbin

» din 2 in 2
Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:03 pm by Hazbin

» sa numaram pana la infinit
Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:03 pm by Hazbin

» din 100 in 100 pana la infinit

» din 1000 in 1000
Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:02 pm by Hazbin

» cf acum ?
Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:02 pm by Hazbin

Top posting users this month
No user
View
Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Percent_0

Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Crystal Snow
Crystal Snow
it's my name, my identity
Membru Nou
*×Rubin : 244
×Smarald : 288
×Reputatie : 2
×Varsta : 28
×Localizare : București
×Stare de spirit : depinde cum mă prindeți
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 9:21 am

Disclamer: Personajele originale din anime nu imi apartin. Yumi, Ryma, Ryouta si orice alt personaj care nu este canon sunt ale mele.

Introducere: Cu secole in urma, un demon lup se lupta ca sa supravietuiasca si ajunge in banda lui Youko Kurama, cel mai mare hot din Makai. Dar aventura ei printre hoti nu dureaza foarte mult. Gasindu-si un demon care sa o placa si sa o accepte, ea pleaca sa isi intemeieze o familie. Toate bune si frumoase pana sunt vanati si omorati toti. Asa ajunge demonul sa salveze un pui nou-nascut, cu sanse mici sa traiasca singura.

Chapter I. The child of ice

One body, two different souls. Each one of them with its personality and its appearance. One of them with a shy, calm, and quiet nature, the other one aggressive and short-tempered. They are Yumi Ikorashi and Ryma, the golden wolf, sharing the same body, the same heart, the same mind, but not the same perspective. While Yumi prefers peace and harmony, Ryma would rather be in the middle of the fight.

During her childhood, Yumi felt another presence inside that was the opposite of her. She began talking to the other person inside and about her ability to crate and manipulate ice.

'How do I do that, Ryma? Come on, tell me. It's not that simple, like the blade and those small balls that hit a moving target…' Yumi asked her inner friend, but she got no answer. 'Ryyyyyyymaaa! Come on! Ryma! Tell me! How am I supposed to do this?' The girl was growing impatient, as the inner spirit wasn't answering her.

'Shut up, you little brat. Just focus, you can do it. It is just a dance, for Goodness' sake! Just dance the way you feel and try to control those effin' snowflakes.' Ryma answered in the end, growling at the child that kept on bothering her. Still, she had to admit that that girl was persistent and was willing to learn the abilities better.

With no other choice than to listen to Ryma, Yumi started dancing, and around her, the snowflakes began dancing as well. When the small child tried to touch one, it cut her, and the beautiful dance stopped.

What Yumi did not see as she had been playing was that a treasure hunter was watching her. She happily ran to tell her elder brother about her new ability, not bothering to look around herself.

"Ryouta, Ryouta, I found out something new." she happily jumped around her brother.

"What is it, little sister? What have you found out? A new ability?"

"Yes. The snowflakes are dancing around me, and they cut." She showed him her bleeding finger. "They seem to be some attack."

"Mom's going to kill me if she sees this cut. But I'm glad you discovered more about your powers, Yumi."

"Why are you sad, brother? Is there something wrong?"

"Because you have the power of ice… I sense something wrong in the air." Ryouta was worried about his sister. Having such powerful abilities would definitely attract hunters or thieves that could kidnap her to sell her off to some demon.

Yumi saddened, leaving her brother's arms. She had expected her brother to be happy for her, but he was not. Running into the woods, she began crying. The calm snow was rapidly turning into a snowstorm, with strong wind. She found her way through the storm quickly; however, her brother, who had been running after her, got lost, unable to reach his sister.

"Yumi, I'm sorry. Please, come back. Please, I'm begging you. Please! I'm sorry. I'm happy you discovered your powers. Please, Yumi, let's go back home. Mom and dad are waiting for us."

Yumi appeared from the storm and tightly hugged her brother. She was crying a lot; the marks of tears still visible. Ryouta embraced her, picking her up in his arms. He kissed her forehead, smiling down at her.

"Let's go home, sister. Our parents are expecting us," he muttered, coating his sister's body.

"Ok, let's go. I'm cold, brother…" the girl mumbled and hugged her brother tighter. Even though he was the one creating this storm, she was still feeling cold.

"I'll keep you in my jacket until we reach home. This storm is icy. And to think you made it. It's amazing."

"I'm surprised by this too. It seems that my feelings dictate how my powers work. But I didn't want to start it." Yumi concluded, watching the storm calming, as she was also calming herself.

"It's ok, Yumi. You can do so much more with your powers; you have to learn how to use them." Ryouta tried to comfort her, and at the same time, to make her accept her unique abilities.

On their way home, the brothers talked about her powers, and Ryma too. She had to tell him; she felt a bit responsible because he'd always helped her whenever she had problems. She told him about her inner friend, how that person explained to her how to do some tricks or more complicated exercises. Of course, the boy could not believe that her sister is sharing her body with a spirit, but he had to accept it in the end. After all, that spirit was helping his sister evolve, which was great.

By the time they got home, their parents were already outside, looking for them. They were both worried about them. Yumi ran in her mother's arms and showed her the snowflakes dancing around her hands. Her mother watched the dance fascinated, and kissed her daughter on her forehead. The old female was very proud of her, but at the same time, the parents were both scared. Their daughter's powers were great, but dangerous too. Not for the child, but for her life. It was enough for someone else to see her abilities, and the next thing they knew was a bunch of hunters hunting them down to get their daughter.
Ryma:
Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] New_st10

Yumi- 14 years old:
Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Yumi_y10

Last edited by Crystal Snow on Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rpcdreams.forumz.ro/
Crystal Snow
Crystal Snow
Membru Nou
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 9:52 am

Chapter II. A significant loss in one moment

Notes:
Switching to first person story telling, because it's a bit more easier for me to do so. This chapter is Yumi the one narrating.

Since had I discovered my new powers, my parents have started acting more and more protectively. They were hiding something from me, but I couldn't figure out what. Even my brother has become stricter and even more cautious than before whenever I want to go outside alone. It is like they want to keep me between 4 walls… Like I am supposed to stay in a cage…This kind of sucks, because I hate waiting in the house, I love being outside and playing all day long. I can't do this inside.

'I'm bored, shrimp. Go out and let me play a little!' Ryma said in a completely disrespectful tone.

'I can't go out, you know? Mom and dad are keeping me inside since I told them about my abilities.' I answered sadly.

'It's not like you've never been outside without them being aware of it. You can go out through the kitchen, and then we can do whatever we want.'

'I can't, why don't you understand? They are scared of something. I can feel that all of them are. They are afraid that I might get hurt or kidnapped. Even if they don't tell me why I have to stay inside, Ryouta never hides anything from me. Someone is after me, and that someone wants me dead.'

'This is impossible! Only if someone knows about me, and this is out of the discussion. No one knows what I've done. And it is not like I've changed your element or something. You were born an ice wolf, so it is not such a big deal.'

I sighed and decided to leave Ryma, thinking of an explanation. I was sure that she knew the reason why someone was after us. Maybe she can find an answer to all of this. I was sure Ryma had some enemies before she saved me, but I couldn't see why those demons would hurt me… I'm not similar to her in appearance, her hair is blonde and her eyes golden, while I have brown hair and brown eyes. My brother may look identical to her, with his blond hair, but his eyes are sky-blue.

For the whole day, I had to play inside, which was a bore for the most part. When my brother would stay and play with me, it was a bit funny, but all on my own, it was really dull, even creepy. I was used to hearing the birds singing, the sounds of nature could always make me calm, but in my room, the birds' songs were barely loud enough to be heard, I couldn't listen to the wind dancing between the leaves… the silence was too much for me.

By nightfall, my parents had heard a noise outside. It is not from a wild animal, they rarely came this close to the house. It must have been either a human or a demon. Both mom and dad took us and hid Ryouta and me in the basement.

"Take care of your sister, Ryouta," Dad said to my brother before he left to help mom.

"Ryouta, I'm scared. I smell a bad person…" I told him while hiding behind him.

He wrapped me in his arms, trying to keep me calm. A frightened wolf has a different scent than a calm one. He kept telling me that mom and dad were fine, that I could sense that smell because I didn't know the person who was at that point in our house. However, I could tell he was lying. I knew that evil someone was in there, but I couldn't convince him. Or rather, he had already figured it out, and he was trying to calm me down. Needless to say, I couldn't stay calm when our parents were fighting someone who was after me.

"Don't worry, lil' sis. Mother and father will take care of that evil. You'll see, they'll be fine." Ryouta said, not even half as convincing as he uses to be. It was obvious he was worried too.

I looked up at him, and he smiled down on me. As I tried to smile back, dad was being thrown through the door and into the room. Mom was running immediately by his side, helping him get up.

"Protect your sister, Ryouta." Dad almost yelled at my brother, right before I saw him struggled with a rope. At the other end of the line stood a tall man with black hair and deep blue eyes. When he saw me, he smiled, but his smile looked rather like a victorious grin.

"Brother, he is scary… " I whispered to my brother, as he held me even tighter.

"I know, but we can't run anymore. We have nowhere to run…" my brother smiled as if all of this was just a game. I hated that nervous smile. But he had a plan, I could feel it.

The creepy man was watching me. His eyes, following my movements, like my family didn't even exist.

"You will be mine, little princess. Your power will be mine in only a few minutes." The evil man said like he had already got me as if my family was already dead.

"You'll have to pass us to reach her. We won't let you get her." My mom yelled at him and tried to hit him, only for him to grab her hand and throw her against a wall. Dad was growling slowly and tried to attack him as well, but he too has ended up thrown near mom.

The man walked in front of them. He was upset. He grabbed mom by the neck and struggled her until she no longer fought back. Dad began crying, but he was stabbed in the heart with a knife. Both of my parents were dead in no more than one bloody minute, and I couldn't do anything… I started shivering. My brother will be next.

"Because you're still a kid, boy, I'll let you run." The man spoke calmly, with a small smile on his face. "Run, boy, didn't you heard me?"

"I won't let you have my sister." Ryouta was as dangerous as he could be. He stepped in front of me. I grabbed his hand and tried to make him move, but he just stood there waiting.

"As you wish, boy. But I won't kill you this time. It would be a waste to kill such a sweet boy... Let's see how you can protect your little sister when you can't see her. "The man threatened him with a grin. He walked in front of us and tried to catch me, but onii-san caught his hand first. This made the demon even madder. He raised Ryouta up to his level, and he slammed my brother to the wall. After he whispered some sort of a spell, my brother's eyes went white. "Good luck, little princess." He told me right before he vanished.

I ran up to my brother, I helped him stand up. His eyes were grey, a dark grey, that disappeared only several seconds later, leaving his eyes completely white.

"Onii-san, can you see me?" I asked him, worried. Although I stood right in front of him, he didn't seem to see me. He was looking right through me.

"I'm sorry, Yumi, but I can't see you. I'm so sorry, sister… "He whispered to me and held me with all his strength. "We must run away from here. He will come back."
Back to top Go down
Crystal Snow
Crystal Snow
Membru Nou
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 9:53 am

Chapter III. Jealosy

Years past and that demon never showed up again. Now I was almost 14 years old. My brother got married, and he and his wife were waiting for a baby. I was still on their tail. I tried to find my own way, but Ryouta never let me leave their side. He kept telling me that we were a family, and family stays united, no matter what. But I felt like I was the fifth wheel at the cart. Besides, they were spending the little money we earned for food for all of us. It would have been easier if they spent money only on them both. It means they could have been appropriately eaten, without the third mouth to feed. But Ryouta won't let me leave.

'Hey, Yumi, why don't you leave during the night? He won't notice until the morning that you left them. Also, you can write some sort of note and shit like that.' Ryma whispered to me, although she knew no one could hear her.

'I can't, Ryma. I promised my brother I won't leave them. Plus, I'm sure Ryouta will search for me.' I told her a bit sad. I knew my brother will come after me. I felt that deep in my heart. Although he got blind while we were young, he still kept me by his side. But, maybe this was for the best for both of us. 'Ryma, let's leave tonight. I can't make his family suffer like he did years ago…'

'Are you sure about this? You said earlier that your brother will search for you.' She reminds me of myself. She sounded a bit sad and unsure.

'I'll leave a note for them. The little child has the right to live a sweet life, and he deserves to have both his parents by his side. If I die, then he won't find out about his aunt. This is not a significant loss. But if he dies before he is even born, Luna and Ryouta will be destroyed… I don't want to hurt them, ok? I just can't see them sad…'

Ryma didn't answer me. She had the same opinion I had. But still, I could tell that she disagreed with me at some point. It was like she was hiding something from me.

'You never give up this fast. What's wrong? Do you sense something wrong?' I asked her, hoping she will tell me what the matter is. But, again, she didn't speak. 'Come on, don't give me the silent mood. You know I hate it. What's going wrong with you?' I tried again, this time, a sigh made himself heard.

'You want to know what's wrong with me? I'll tell you then! I'm jealous! I'm jealous that you can think about someone else, not just at yourself. When I was alive, I let one of my baby brothers die to save myself. You are so kind and gentle to others, I was not!' She almost yelled at me. I was able to feel what she felt a long time ago. She was selfish, and she lost her baby brother because of that.

'The past is the past, and it should stay in the past. You have a new chance to do the right thing. After all, I always followed you, remember? You give me the last advice, you help me pursue a path… and everything you advised me to do was reasonable. You have the opportunity to avenge your brother. Don't waste it because you're captured by the past.' I told her calmly. 'Just let that memory go and live for now. It will be better. You will feel better.'

'Easy for you to say, Yumi. I just can't erase the image of my brother in a sea of blood. I saw him, and it was the scariest scene I ever saw.' She told me. Her voice sounded a bit scared and nervous. I guess this is the first time she ever talked about it. It must have been hard for her to tell me this because now she was really silent.

'Look, because you admit you are the one in fault for your brother died, I'm sure his spirit feels much better now. Now all you have to do is to let him go, let the memory of his death go.' I tried again to calm her down; hopefully, this time, I could succeed. Because of her sadness, I wasn't feeling comfortable, and this could wake up my brother.

'Yumi, just leave me alone, ok? I won't listen to you, you little brat. I already told you, I can't forget that image.' She lost her temper for a minute and yelled at me, but I didn't mind. I knew from the beginning of the conversation that she will have this reaction at the end. She always locked herself and never spoke to me about herself and her life when she was still alive. That's why I was sure it would end like this. But this time, it was a word too much.

'Listen up, you unfaithful spirit! I am your guardian, and I am tired of listening to you, calling me a brat, and God knows how. Learn how to treat someone who helps you with respect! I respect you and listen to you, but just now, it was too much for me. We both share the same body, and we have to take care of it, but your temper is merely killing me. And because you feel bad for what happened ages ago is affecting the body. Forget about that and focus on the present, or that hunter will find us.' I spat out in anger. She just made me lose my temper. I never yelled or showed how much she upset me with her remarks, but now, because of the shiver my body has, I just had to say what I said. 'Ryma… I'm sorry… I'm just worried about both of us and my family. Please, let's work together until we kill that hunter… ok?' I whispered to her. I knew I upset her with my remark.

'I never realized that my way of treating you is bothering you, Yumi. You never told me that I'm mean, so I just keep it like that. And for your body… It will be fine once we both calm down. Look, I will try to forget the past, ok? You're right, our priority is to kill that hunter.' She answered like she was almost human. And she even changed her aura, it was no longer that cold as usual. She admitted I was right. What just happened to her? Just because I yelled at her, she changed like that? Gosh, I should have done this a long time ago.

Before I realized it, my body has stopped from its shivering, and a small smile has made himself noticeable on my face. The fact that Ryma was finally listening to me made me really happy. I felt one she gave me right that from now on, we won't fight anymore.

Last edited by Crystal Snow on Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal Snow
Crystal Snow
Membru Nou
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 4:02 pm

Chapter IV. Different, but somehow similar

Finally, the little dimwit left her brother's side. She set off during the night, as she said. Now we were wandering around the forest, trying to find something to do or eat. Yumi was hungry, and she was so hard to read like that.
'Geez, not even a small bird or something… Where are all the animals, goddammit?' I asked her. We were both losing our patience.
'I wish I could now. It seems like all ran away, ' the girl answered. She lost her temper quickly, just like me was when I was younger. Back then, I used to get angry for nothing or at small matters, like not finding food.
'Keep it fresh, would ya'? If there is something wrong, you won't sense it if you're angry. Focus a bit. Find the reason why the animals are gone.' I told her, amused. There must have been a demon of a lower class than ours.
At this young age, she was already an upper-class C demon. Yes, my energy helped her a lot, but she improved much by herself. I used to be like that too. I would sneak out of the house and practice on the trees and sometimes moving targets, like birds and squirrels. Of course, I wasn't hitting them, I was just trying to follow them.
She sensed something in the area, and I felt it too. A low class- pathetic- demon who wanted some food. Yumi ran into some bushes and waited for that demon to show up. Soon enough, he appeared with a bird in his hand.
'Listen up, you have to get that bird. It's the only food we can get with than moron here.' I told her before she jumped to snatch the feathery creature.
The demon was surprised, but he stepped back a few inches, and Yumi missed her target. Rats! Now she had to fight that big, brainless demon. Thankfully, she was able to kill the beast with her bare hands. That thing was a Lower C-class demon. Even so, she could've got injured.
'Listen, you have to hit his heart with a crystal so he will freeze, but only inside. The bird will be yours.' I explained how to kill the enemy and still be safe. She did as I told her, and she got the bird. It was pretty big, perfect for lunch, but for dinner too.
I used to be like her for a while. I had to find my food after my family was killed. Most of the time, I hunted small creatures, but I also stole some food from villages. Sometimes, the females gave me to eat, but those moments were rare, so I had to hunt most of the time. Then, after some years of loneliness, I ran into Youko's gang, much exactly, Yomi and a few men. I played with him, so Youko accepted me in the group. Of course, it was tough for me to gain trust from Youko and Kuronue, but I warned them of an ambush, and they allowed me to go with them. Those centuries were my best until I met another wolf and decided to stay with him.
'Ryma, you're silent. Is something wrong?' She asked me after she ate the bird. She was good at cooking. Often cooking for her brother and his wife.
'I'm fine, kiddo. You cooked well, it should be enough until tonight. Now, we have to go to find a place where we can rest. It's getting dark, and the big wicked demons hunt a lot during the night.'
'Are you sure you're okay, Ryma? You seem bothered by something.' She suddenly woke up and asked. She could tell I was worried, even though I didn't appear that way.
'I'm fine. I just thought we are pretty similar,' I answered. 'You know, I lost my family when I was a child. You did too. Now, you're hunting to survive. I did it also. I just hope you don't get into trouble.'
'Like? I am alone here, you know. All the big evil demons are past the mountains. I don't intend to go there. I'd instead go to the Human World, it's safer there.' She replied thoughtfully. Human World, huh? That's a tricky idea, but it is safe there.
'Are you sure about it? And how are you going to go there? There is a net between the worlds, remember?' I asked her. She talked a lot about going to the other side. What exactly was in her own mind, I couldn't tell. The main argument was always that it was safer there.
'But I am not an A-class demon, so I can pass it with no problems. If I escape and go there, I won't be easy to find. My brother will be safe from now on,' she answered honestly. I never thought she could be that serious. She grew up a lot since I started to help her with her powers.
I was the same in this as well. Soon after I had lost my family, I had to become mature, or I would have been lost thousands of years ago. Before I knew it, I was all alone and had to take care of myself. Shortly after I finally got experienced with hunting and living alone, I found Yomi and a few of Youko's men. It was enjoyable when I was with them. Once, I had some sort of game with Yomi, but he lost because of his temper. Youko accepted me pretty quickly, but it was tough to make him appreciate me. I was little and a girl. He thought I was going to slow them down, but I was faster than most of his men.
I got nostalgic about those times. Most of the men in the group wanted me for themselves, but I chose one of them because he seemed the hardest to get close to. Yomi was the boy that piqued my interest. He was cold, distant, and never seemed to accept me in the group. Even so, he was such a softie when I got hurt and took care of me so much. Since then, I started keeping him company. He even guarded me when I was swimming. Well, back then, when I was a kid, I never realized how much I depended on him, but he never seemed to be bothered by me anymore. By the time I reached adulthood, he had already told me that he became addicted to me. That addiction was actually love, but I realized it too late. Yomi stayed by my side, no matter what. Although, I started seeing a wolf. He followed the band for a long time until Youko told me then I must choose him or Yomi. Since then, Yomi never came to sleep by my side. I started feeling lonely and cold. When Yomi betrayed Youko, I ran with that wolf. Well, I didn't run, Youko told me I should go with my own kind. So I left them.
Soon after that, that lovely wolf, Mako, and I had our first pair of twins. Because he had water as his element, he was always cold near me. I felt terrible, but he was an herbalist, so he made some sort of medicine which kept him warm during the night. I fell for him hard, but he was a person who deserved all the love in the world. He was definitely my sweet hero. I loved him so much I could have died for him. Unfortunately, he made this step before me. About a month after the second pair of twins were born, Mako told me that something was not right, and I should take the kids and go for a walk. He was absent, and his eyes were betraying him. He was worried about something. I had no choice then but to listen to him. By the time the kids and I got back home, he was already dead. I had to raise my four kids alone. They all grew up eventually found themselves a family and lived happy lives.
I was not sure if Yumi could find another wolf like Mako was, but I was sure she will find a demon that loved her as much as Mako loved me. I just wanted her not to fall for some shitty fire demon. They never deserved trust from anyone.
I noticed Yumi had a way with thieves. She got close enough to kill them. She reminds me of myself while I was in Youko's gang. When I was a young puppy, no one looked at me. With years, they began watching me with more interest, which bothered me very much. I used to let them near me as much as my ice crystals could hurt them enough, but not kill them. It was fun until Youko noticed his men were injured and weren't on patrol. Since then, he paid more attention to me. It wasn't that bothersome. He was just making sure I was fine… some way or another.
The only problem was now that Yumi has no shadow-like figure in her life like I had Youko. She was all alone, and she couldn't protect herself from many enemies at once. She can only take three at one time. Well, I was that weak, too, when I was her age. She was only ten. I still had my pop back then. He died when I was 12 or so. Well, now I needed to focus on the little brat that I share the body with.
'Ryma, Ryma! Look, here is a gate or something like that over there.' She woke me up from my daydreaming. It was a gate, but not one that led to a house.
'Watch it, kid. This is a gate opened by Spirit World to the Human World. It might be your chance to get the other way,' I explained, unsure about this. The Human World was too big for someone as small as her. Maybe if she was a bit older, she could have taken care of herself… 'Listen up, once you go there, it will be tough to come back. Are you really sure you want to go?' I asked her again. Maybe she changed her mind during these days alone. She did a pretty good job by herself, but she knew she could always run back to her elder brother.
'I want to protect Ryouta and his new family. I might be young, but I can take care of myself. You told me once that I was too grown-up for my age. Let's see how good I can take care of myself in a different realm,' she answered. I told her that, but I never expected her to listen to what I said. Yes, she was mature, but not mature enough to survive in a completely unknown world.
'Goddammit, Yumi. Fine, let's go there. Once we arrive, remember your real age and act like a kid. It might help you a lot. Don't judge me, I'm just saying.' I told her, sighing. Once she made up her mind, it was damn hard to make her change it.
'Who judged you? You are right. I have to act like a ten-year-old kid there. I know they don't have powers, they don't use ice, and they definitely don't create ice with their bare hands. It might be hard at the beginning, but we have to succeed.' She seemed to understand her place, and she will not use powers. It was something I did not think I would ever hear from her.
'Fine. Now, jump in,' I encouraged. The girl didn't wait for my second command. She jumped in the portal. My only hope was that she wouldn't be killed by the Spirit World.

Last edited by Crystal Snow on Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal Snow
Crystal Snow
Membru Nou
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 4:03 pm

Chapter V. Human World

As Ryma told me, I ran into the portal. At first, I was scared because everything was pitch black, but soon I landed on a roof. Where on Earth was I? Damn, I should have been more careful where I end up. In a few seconds, an older adult was outside, and she jumped near me. 
"Who are you, kid? What are you doing here?" she asked me, quite calm. She looked like she was used to this kind of situation. She was just standing there, watching my every move. I thought that she might send me away, but she didn't. 
"I am Yumi. I… I…" I was panicked. I didn't know if I should trust her. She smelled sweet, and her aura was pleasant. Besides, she was looking at me with calm eyes. 
"You came here from Demon World. I can tell you're not human. Come on, let's talk while we're drinking some tea." She narrowed me, and she gave me her hand to follow her. For an old lady, she was so calm and friendly. And she could tell I wasn't human. She must have some psychic abilities, or so.  
The lady invited me to her house, where she was drinking a cup of tea. I sat close to the door because I was feeling rather bad for bothering her. She poured tea in a bowl, and she gave the cup to me. "Thank you, ma'am," I said, watching the liquid in the cup.
"Don't mention it, dear. My name is Genkai. You know you have to register to Koenma for passing here, right?" she told me as calm as before. Who was Koenma, and how was I supposed to find him? "You can wait for one of his help here. Are you all alone?" she continued after she drank from the cup.
"Uhm… yes, I am alone. I have a brother, but he is in Demon World. I left so that he could live on with his family." I told her shy. She was reading me fast. "A hunter blinded him while he was protecting me, so I thought it's better if I run."
"He will be worried about you, you know. But, no need to worry. I will take care of you as long as you want to stay here. Of course, you can go and live in the city, but for a puppy like you would be suicide." She advised me. Maybe I should listen to her until I knew more about this world and its people.
"You… allow me to stay here? Thank you, Genkai-sama. Is it alright if I leave when I am 14 years old?" I asked her, watching her with big, curious eyes. 
Genkai-sama laughed at me. I was probably looking like a little child who just got candy from his parents. The old lady sure looked more hostile than she was in reality. She showed me the house and gave me a huge room to stay in. It was a bit more than I wanted, but I couldn't say no to her.
Soon after, she left me alone in the vast room that had only a small tea table and a futon, a young girl with an unnatural hair color showed in the door. She grinned at me as she walked into the room. That pink kimono of hers was in perfect harmony with her blue hair and her personality. Was she supposed to be one of the Spirit World register girl? She wasn't looking anyway nearly as severe. 
"Hello, lost puppy. My name is Botan, and I'm here to register you for the system. You probably don't know exactly how this world works, so please listen to me before you get to sign the papers. I can see you are a nice young girl, so I am sure you will respect all the rules here. First of all, you can't, under any circumstances, kill humans. This is their world, so they are the rulers, do to say. Even if they laugh at you, you can't hurt them. Secondly, you will have to live here as a human. Don't use your demonic energy, only in exceptional cases, to save your life. Thirdly, you will have to go to school, like any other human. This means Genkai-sama will be your tutor for a while so that you can sign in. You can choose your school freely, but be careful, not all the schools are the same. Choose a nice one.
Last but not least, welcome on Earth, dear. If you follow the simple rules I just told you, you'll be just fine here. Now, if you could just sign here, we're done." The blue-haired girl showed me where to sign on a paper. Probably on that paper were the rules she told me. On a better look at this joyful person in front of me, she was pretty young. I gave her around 16, maybe 17. Somehow, she felt like she was older than I thought. Anyway, she was acting like a teenager.
My signature was nothing complicated, just my last name and a small butterfly on the 'y.' The butterfly was the first ability I learned from Ryma. It's a healing butterfly, a kiss on the injured zone activates that. I tried this with my brother too, but it didn't work. I couldn't clear that damn curse.
"What happens if I don't follow one of the rules? Like the second one or the third. I can't just appear in one class, and they'll accept me as their equal and college, right? Besides, I am more of a lonelier. I don't like being surrounded by many persons." I asked before she could leave the room. A moment later, Botan turned around on her ankles, and she smiled. Her smile wasn't as idiotic as before.
"Sweetie, it's better to socialize, you know? I know many humans don't deserve attention, but some of them are nice, like Genkai. She is a psychic. She can feel energies, and she can tell if someone is talented or not. And you, dear, are a unique demon. Your ice powers are rare. I know much about your home realm, but I haven't read much about ice demons. If some bad humans find out about you and your healing powers, well, some of them are obsessed with demons, and they want them as a toy. Try to find a friend or more. They'll help you." The female embraced me, and she ran through the door. She looked worried about me. Were the humans that bad? 
I don't want to make human friends, they don't seem friendly, and I'm sure the kids are bad, just like the young demons. I could hear them playing somewhere, and a bunch of them were bullying another one. How mean and pointless. If I could hide my demon side, I would've gone and kicked their asses, but I still can't leave the perimeter of the house. The most annoying part was that I had to go and live with those good-for-nothing humans. Being with Genkai was just right, but living among humans? Those damn gods were kidding, right? Humans and demons never got along. And they forced me to live alongside them; Just great. 
Well, because I had to attend a high school, I went with Genkai in town for that. We searched for one that I would like until I found one that was for me - a school that had a special aura. I felt another energy that wasn't human there. 
Back to top Go down
Hazbin
Hazbin
♕ Big boss♕
*×Rubin : 4109
×Smarald : 4233
×Reputatie : 5
×Varsta : 34
×Localizare : Bucharest
×Stare de spirit : nebun
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 8:43 am

o scriere foarte feumoasa si ampla. Te felicit! 
Back to top Go down
https://en.hitskin.com/users/majestic-forum/288254
Crystal Snow
Crystal Snow
Membru Nou
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 3:28 pm

Acum lucrez la capitolul 6. Dar in paralel scriu si la Castel si Bangtan Wars. Deci sunt putin mai lenta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice dancer in the garden of love [YYH FanFiction]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1