Majestic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

majestic world of royalty

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ask me
He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 12:35 pm by Hazbin

» Discutii fara noima
He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 12:34 pm by Hazbin

» din 10 in 10
He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:04 pm by Hazbin

» din 5 in 5
He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:04 pm by Hazbin

» din 2 in 2
He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:03 pm by Hazbin

» sa numaram pana la infinit
He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:03 pm by Hazbin

» din 100 in 100 pana la infinit

» din 1000 in 1000
He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:02 pm by Hazbin

» cf acum ?
He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:02 pm by Hazbin

Top posting users this month
No user
View
He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Percent_0

He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Hell Girl
Hell Girl
it's my name, my identity
√Exilat√
*×Rubin : 4809
×Smarald : 5201
×Reputatie : 8
×Varsta : 29
×Localizare : in hell
×Stare de spirit : evilish dears
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 10:42 pm

(( private : Rogue && SPN lover ))

He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Tumblr_mzvvumGLUl1qh8zk2o1_250
He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Tumblr_mzvvumGLUl1qh8zk2o6_250

It was the last day in highschool, and of course little CarrieBee was supposed to be the Prom Queen, to have the glory, to live the day of her life she was waiting for since she was to garden school. But she felt her in her bones, at the classes, that something's gonna go wrong... Caroline was always the popular girl, the girl with best grades, the girl wanted by all the boys... perfect life, huh ? In fact, the real Caroline was insecure, lost, furious ...that age is a though one and she was so tired of pretending to be perfect, because she knows she is not.
But even she had that feeling...she went right home to get ready for the prom/ She took a long bubble bath, she put the prom expensive and gorgeous dress and oh well, she was excited. Her boyfriend was supposed to take her at 7 o'clock and he was not coming...
No, no , he can't do this to me !! Caroline scremead very pissed off and tried to call him. Nothing...messages on facebook, instagram, cries, makes make-up and hair again but she can't reach him.
She put her fake smile whe she got to the Prom alone, with anUber and started to search for him. Hould could he do this to her ? He knew very well what that night means for Caroline.
Everybody was having fun and dancing and her partner was ...gone !!
Pissed off she took a bottle of something, with a sigh. She decided, randomly, to go to the bathroom, the ladies bathroom... no row at the bathroom? What the fuck she thought.
And then she opened the door and she saw them ... her boyfriend and her best friend hooking up, like she never existed. The tears went down on her cheeks, ruining her make up and everything.
She just run in the night, with the dress in her hands... if she remained to the party everybody would laugh on her face... she didn't see the car coming she just felt ... pain...and dark...
Back to top Go down
SoulShadow
SoulShadow
☆Strajeri☆
*×Rubin : 674
×Smarald : 694
×Reputatie : 2
×Localizare : March, England
×Stare de spirit : Ok'ish
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 2:09 pm

Klaus was driving like any normal person being, with his music blasted at full volume, but with his super hearing it was like everything around him was vibrating, now Klaus wasn't the kidn to listen to music while driving, but after a really necessary kill he wanted to avoid a certain discussion with his more logical brother, is mobile was ringing like crazy and even if the music was blasting he could still hear that little motherfucker peace for work ringing with surerly Ellijah number flashing every fucking two seconds.
Getting tired of his phone he sighed once and turned the volume down, while answering and putting the phone on speaker, yeah he might be a vampire, an original might I add, but he was respecting the rules, at least while he was driving.
"Yes brother? What a pleasure to hear from you, what honor made you call me?!"
Was his sarcastic answer, one of his guilty pleasures was to piss his brother off, and it always work like a freaking clock.
"Stop the bulshit Klaus, why did you have to kill that poor man?!"
Klaus rolled his eyes and tightned his hands on the steering wheel, Elijah always the voice of honor and blah blah blah. He stoppeed listening after the word "kill" .
"Now now brother, you and I both know, that that peace of shit, needed to die, and since you're too stuck up in your principles, I did it. "
Too engrossed in his talk with his brother, he'd seen her too late, his quick instinct's made him press the break pedal, but it was a bit too late, he still hit her.
"CRAP! Brother let me call you back!"
He didn't wait for his brother's answer, he just ended the call and with inhuman speed got out of the car , just in time to see a girl in a prom dress, o on the pavement, she had a nasty gush of blood coming from her forhead, and a few grazes on her legs, she looked beautiful, something out of this world, and for the first time in his life Klaus felt fascinated, this unconscious little girl, made him take a double look before lifting her up and taking her in the car.
"Don't worry little bird, you're gonna be just fine."
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/SoulShadow
Hell Girl
Hell Girl
√Exilat√
*×Rubin : 4809
×Smarald : 5201
×Reputatie : 8
×Localizare : in hell
×Stare de spirit : evilish dears
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 5:41 pm

She saw dark for a long time, like she didn't feel at all when she was lifted up and taken in the car. Everything in her life was tearing apart and she had no more desire to live. Instead, even she was incouncius, she felt a ...frozen touch, and it was so electric.
After a while her eyes started to get open, little by little. He was on a car and a guy .. oh wait, it was not only a guy. He looked so beautiful, so perfect, like a God... did she died ?! Is she dreaming ? She didn't know for sure, but when the pain hitted her and made her moan a little, moving her head, she knew it was fucking real and she reminded what happened and that all of this was all of her fault in fact ...
"OH God, I am so so soorry..." her sweet voice was heard in the car while she was sobbing again, but because of the pain of the heart, not of the body. "Did you came from heaven?" she actually stopped with the sobbing and ask that suddenly, then she realized what she said. "Sorrry, I am delusional... I didn't want to jump in front of your car... I...didn't see it... all I could see was my ex boyfriend fucking my ex best friend" her look was so empty, and at the same time so full of pain. But if you could look at her, even her looks is all Barbie, glamour , now she was also full of rage. Like she could kill the both of them with no remorse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He was your first love, I wanna be your last (maybe +18, idk)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1