Majestic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

majestic world of royalty

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ask me
Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 12:35 pm by Hazbin

» Discutii fara noima
Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 12:34 pm by Hazbin

» din 10 in 10
Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:04 pm by Hazbin

» din 5 in 5
Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:04 pm by Hazbin

» din 2 in 2
Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:03 pm by Hazbin

» sa numaram pana la infinit
Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:03 pm by Hazbin

» din 100 in 100 pana la infinit

» din 1000 in 1000
Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:02 pm by Hazbin

» cf acum ?
Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:02 pm by Hazbin

Top posting users this month
No user
View
Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Percent_0

Vigilante Love [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
SoulShadow
SoulShadow
it's my name, my identity
☆Strajeri☆
*×Rubin : 674
×Smarald : 694
×Reputatie : 2
×Varsta : 29
×Localizare : March, England
×Stare de spirit : Ok'ish
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Vigilante Love [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue] Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 2:46 am

Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  SujEmL0   Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  AVA6j6o

Summary : Felicity Smoak is helping the famous Green Arrow aka Oliver Queen, to save Starling City of bad guys and metahumans, their relationship started as normal as possible, but Felicity knew since day one that she was fascinated by this bad ass ex billionaire with secrets to last a hundred years, and a very very dark past.
What will happen when things will get further than expected for both of them?

Characters :
Felicity Smoak [ SpnLover]
Name : Felicity Smoak
Face Claim : Emily Bett Rickards
Code Name : Overwatch
Qualities : IT genious, all time nerd, sarcastic biaatch
Pictures : Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  QvmL9kS  Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  PI6eJok

Oliver Queen [Rogue]
Name : Oliver Queen
Face Claim : Stephen Amell
Code Name : Green Arrow
Qualities : Badass Vigilante, ex playboy billionaire, keeper of dark secrets, master in overthinking, easy to guilt trap him, softie inside.
Pictures : Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  0uBJgbo Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Vty4bYD

Felicity was like usual in the Arrow Cave ( not that they offiacially called it that, but that's what she secretlly liked to call it) typing like there was no tomorrow, trying to gather some new information about the new villian that they currently encounter, that like every other villian they defeated, he wasn't really that diffrent from the others, but something irked her, so following her instincts she dived deeper searching for information, her fingers literally flying over the poor keyboard.
"Comme on, comme on! There must be something I can find about you, I need to find something about you! "
Felicity whispered under her chin pushing her glasses closer on her nose, she needed this, she wanted to help Oliver and John as musch as she could! She hated when she and them were in a dark about someone, because of her Oliver could be in danger.
I mean she knew that he was strong, and could defeat death more than once, but something inside her made her feel anxious. Now she'll not lie to herself, Felicity knew that her silly crush on the ex playboy was more than a crush but she wasn't stupid to think that something romantically will ever happen between them.
I mean between Laurel and Sara she was just little girl, a bit chubby and really nerdy.  Plus he thought he's too damaged and dangerous to ever have anyone in his life again, which was quite a shame to be honest, have you seen his sinful abs? And those baby blue eyes? I meaan coome one, that man practically begged to be kissed.
Ahaaaa" She suddenly screamed when something on her computer appeared, making her grin like a kid during christmas, taking her phone she dialed olivers number.
"I got something on "One eye" apparently the reason he kills young girls is because, he had a daughter that was killed the same way, I think he's just trying to get justice in a really really wrong way!"

Last edited by SpnLover on Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/SoulShadow
Hell Girl
Hell Girl
√Exilat√
*×Rubin : 4809
×Smarald : 5201
×Reputatie : 8
×Localizare : in hell
×Stare de spirit : evilish dears
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Love [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue] Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 9:34 pm

He was leaning inside of his living house, pretending he is just another normal human being who watch the breaking news with a cold beer in his hand. Well, none of that was real or true. First of all, Oliver hates beer. He prefers scotch. And more important, he can never be a normal human being. The choises he made for himself in his past doesn't allow him anymore. The TV was on, but nothing on the news could help Oliver with what he needs right now: critical information. But he was counting on Felicity to somehow solve this and find out what he needs to go after the new villain.
And oh, look what, on seconds from his last thought that she will call soon... it really happened. That woman was amazing ! Crapp, wait...from where the hell come out that from? He made a menthal palm face in his inside and pick up the phone, trying to be serious and himself ,and not weird because he was strangenly attracted to the woman who was his collegui.
He arched his both eyebrows while listening to her and he smiled, even if she cannot see that obviosly since they were talking on the phone.
<< I'd say I am so proud of you, but you already know that. I'm on my way to the place so we can talk more, okay?>> yeah, he was already taking his jacket because damn he wanna solve this too as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
SoulShadow
SoulShadow
☆Strajeri☆
*×Rubin : 674
×Smarald : 694
×Reputatie : 2
×Localizare : March, England
×Stare de spirit : Ok'ish
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Love [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue] Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 3:29 pm

Felicity leaned back in her chair with a big dumb smile on her face, she never regretted working for the Green Arrow, she admired what he has done for her and the citizens of Starling, but sometimes she worried that he's too commited to save everyone that he won't save himself when needed.
Her heart jumped in her chest knowing that he'll be at the Arrow cave, helping her discovering more information about the man, and eventually sketching a plan of action, straightening her classes on her nose she started typing the data on, trying to find the next victim and maybe a possible pattern, but she came emtpy handed and that made her feel useless, she hated feeling like that, blondie was always able to figure out a pattern and an eventual next move, but this man was smart, oh was he smart, but clearly not smarter than her, since he left traces, traces that she can follow, and hopefully find the pattern.
Still typing like her life was depending on it, that she didn't hear Oliver getting in, just when she turned around in her chair to grab a paper Felicity spotted his toned leg, and froze, looking up she almost lost herself in his blue sea.
"Oh.. Oliver you're here."
Was all she could get out, before shaking her head and turning around trying to hide her face, dude what the hell was wrong? Starting typing again, she begin to talk in an attempt to distract him from the scene.
"I'm almost close to find a pattern, and maybe a new victim,this guy is smart, but not that smart,so hopefully in a few hours we'll manage to find him, any word in the team? Who's gonna go with you? Diggle? Speedy? "
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/SoulShadow
Hell Girl
Hell Girl
√Exilat√
*×Rubin : 4809
×Smarald : 5201
×Reputatie : 8
×Localizare : in hell
×Stare de spirit : evilish dears
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Love [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue] Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 5:31 pm

Oliver went down to the stair as fast he got, getting to his car. He got a feeling this time gonna be different, but the problem right now running through his head was that this time something is all the way they won't expect. It was a catch, a feeling, and Oliver always believed into his guts.
Even if he got a driver, this time simply drived himself the car, getting to the Arrow cave, trying to get out of his thoughts and to act normal.
His heart skipped a beat hearing her voice. Oh damn, why the fuck was that going on ? And surprisely not with a typical famme fatale, Felicity was entirely something else , but somehow she was attracting him more than any other woman in his life.
He tried to hide that as much as he could, with a normal and straight voice to got her a reply:
"I am going alone this time. Trust me, that's the best way I could do it. I get alone here and I am already decided to do that. I feel it's the best. I know it's just a feeling and maybe it sounds stupid... do you trust me?" he was serious on that, you can't tell by his face it's not a joke. It was something somehow new anyway, to work with a team. For him, all of his life was easier alone all the way. Not that he is complaining, but this time he really needs it to do this by himself.
But he also was expecting for her feedback because Felicity was more ...rational than him, totally. He is more a man of his instinct. And this is a very bad ideea he knew she will tell him, because she was always there to tell him what's wrong and how to get the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content
Fiche RPG

PostSubject: Re: Vigilante Love [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue] Vigilante Love  [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vigilante Love [+18 Private SpnLover and Rogue]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1